CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> PC Gaming -> SQUAD

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

SQUAD

Goto page Previous  1 2
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Sosowac

I will definitely be playing The Division.

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:21 pm
Highwaym4n

Sosowac wrote:
I will definitely be playing The Division.

Already own it. Cool

Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:25 pm
420CanadianBacon

Just got my email invite for SQUAD and my Squad Lead key is registered and good to go. Just waiting on their download link for SQUAD. I had to agree to an NDA, but, their email states that the NDA only prevents us from releasing the source code of the game. Youtube videos and Screenshots are still good!

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
Sosowac

Sweet!

Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:49 pm
420CanadianBacon

So I have a game plan I kind of want to follow. Gonna record a host of CKA only videos just for you guys, full matches and all, and I'm thinking of talking a bit about how I feel about certain situations. For example, what it feels like to be in a firefight compared to ARMA, or Battlefield, what it feels like to capture a control point, again, compared to ARMA (Specifically against TeeTime's warefare, benny warfare, or Tactical Battlefield mods) and battlefield.

I'll be talking about audio as well as graphics. I'll go over how the controls feel, how responsive etc etc. Because I feel that ARMA is very clunky with regards to controls. With regards to audio, I'll be going over ballistic sounds, movement sounds, even down to the sounds of wind through poppy fields, and the sort of atmosphere it really gives, the audio will most likely be compared to games like Insurgency and ARMA or even PR because the audio is pretty good. All comparisons I make shouldn't be taken in full mind you, because SQUAD is going to be different from many of the other experiences you would have gathered from those games.

One more thing to add, is anyone who got the Squad-Leader tier package let me know! We will all get together and squad up.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:18 am
420CanadianBacon

So, it's not commentated but my god this was crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJZLDirzgw

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:45 pm
Highwaym4n

Sweet! Very Happy

Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 pm
Sosowac

Reminds me of the old school Ghost Recon .. sounds and looks fairly realistic. Nice work Bacon!

Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:45 pm
420CanadianBacon

It's very fun to say the least :p
SQUAD gameplay #2

SQUAD Gameplay 3 - Insurgents

Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:04 pm
420CanadianBacon

I've got a new video coming your guys' way! It's a full round, except I took out all the parts where I was waiting for a spawn because damn they were boring. LOL. It's also not commentated because so far, I've felt that the game really explains itself.

EDIT: I guess I should really say I shortened instead of took out the parts that I was waiting for a spawn :p

Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:20 pm
420CanadianBacon

SQUAD gameplay - FULL ROUND (Video)

As promised!

SQUAD gameplay - FULL ROUND

Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:42 am
Zed

Looks pretty good so far. Looking for another tactical shooter that has better performance than what Arma3 has, this could be it and it has a decent price tag ($35).

Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:05 am
420CanadianBacon

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=58

they've posted a new update for October, they're starting to work on a lot of great stuff!

Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:15 pm
420CanadianBacon

This is what I've been doing for weeks lmfao

https://youtu.be/jNDtReDu6ns?t=2m

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:38 am
Forum Rules: