CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Clan Forums -> CKA Servers -> Canadian Battlefield 4 Server

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Canadian Battlefield 4 Server

Goto page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Canadaka

Founder
 Canadian Battlefield 4 Server

Our BF4 server is setup and ready, add it to your favourites.
48 players slots
2 commanders slots
6 spectator slots

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/550b517c-8d39-41e4-a858-50fa0ccda798/CANADA-KICKS-ASS/

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/192.210.238.117:47200/

Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
Canadaka

Founder

to add to your favs go here

click the "star" icon to the left of the server in the list

Last edited by Canadaka on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:01 pm
Canadaka

Founder

procon is super buggy, editing the maplist while the server is running doesn't work well, maps keep looping. So going to keep procon usage to a minimum until its sorted out. hardcoding the maplist too.

MP_Flooded ConquestSmall0 1
MP_TheDish ConquestSmall0 1
MP_Siege RushLarge0 2
MP_Tremors ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Abandoned ConquestSmall0 1
MP_Resort RushLarge0 2
MP_Journey Obliteration 1
MP_TheDish ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Siege ConquestSmall0 1
MP_Naval RushLarge0 2
MP_Abandoned Obliteration 1
MP_Resort ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Prison RushLarge0 1
MP_Journey ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Naval ConquestSmall0 1
MP_Flooded Obliteration 1
MP_Damage RushLarge0 2
MP_Abandoned ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Journey ConquestSmall0 1
MP_Damage ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Tremors RushLarge0 2
MP_Resort Obliteration 1
MP_Flooded RushLarge0 2
MP_Naval ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Tremors Obliteration 1
MP_TheDish RushLarge0 1
MP_Siege ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Flooded ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Abandoned RushLarge0 2
MP_Prison ConquestLarge0 1
MP_Journey RushLarge0 1
MP_Resort ConquestLarge0 1

Last edited by Canadaka on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 pm
Canadaka

Founder

another lame thing I found, "vars.commander Disallowed on Official"

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:42 am
Zed

Team death match does not allow commanders, is that maybe causing the issue?

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:44 am
Canadaka

Founder

Yes,It was why commander was not on our server this morning. So can't have any maps that don't support commander in the rotation. SO FUCKING LAME.

Also If I disable the "KICK IDLE PLAYER AFTER SECONDS" the server won't be in the "Normal" preset. The presets are so fucked right now, changing almost anything breaks them and hardcore preset doesn't work at all.

Some good news though, someone compiled a new version of Procon Teamspeak Sync that might work, will test tonight.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 am
Canadaka

Founder

some notes from today's playing so far.

Removing the map "Hainan Resort" from Rush rotation.

Moving "Locker" map on Rush mode to the start of the rotation. Too busy with 48 players.

"obliteration" mode seems to have no time limit currently. Which is good for server population, longer rounds. But can result in 40min rounds.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm
Shuhac

XO

Long games can be very fun. Do we have any word if they are working to fix, or is this the way they want Procon to work now?

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Canadaka

Founder

the server is now setup to stream to pbbans.com and enforce bans.
http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-192-210-238-117-25200.html

Last edited by Canadaka on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:23 am
Canadaka

Founder

I just installed the R3 server update!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:18 pm
Canadaka

Founder

BF4 server version R5 (88031) has been released and DICE told us to deploy it immediately, so we are applying it to your server now.

*edit* Looks like they pushed out another patch R6. Defuse server was restarted for the patch.

BF4 server version R6 (88058) has been released and DICE told us to deploy it immediately,

Looks like server queue's work now. Need to test out reserved slots.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm
Canadaka

Founder

HELP SEED OUR SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its totally understandable if only 1-4 people are online that you would find a populated server to play on. But if there are 4+ people on TS its not hard to get our server going.

Also if your done playing consider helping "SEED" our server, its something that most servers do, i know ACC does it a lot, they have a dedicated channel in their TS for it. Leave yourself idle in our server when you go off to lunch or back to work. If a couple people do this it might help get the server going.

FOR ADMINS WITH PROCON ACCESS

TDM seems to be the easiest mode to fill a server, but if we have ANY map other than Conquest,Rush,Obliteration in the map rotation commanders are not available on ANY map.

But I tested it today, we can add 1 TDM map, play it to fill the server, then when the next map starts you can remove that map and commanders will be available again, no restart required.

The maplist in procon seems to be less buggy now, so I will start giving people access to the maplist on procon. BUT PLEASE DON'T MODIFY THE ROTATION!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 pm
PunkoSr

SEEd the server, sounds dirty to me... I'm in!

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 pm
KrashRider

I agree with Canada on this. I just jumped in our server spawned in and then went and did a few things. The server did populate but it took time with just me by myself. If there was three other people who did this the server would probably get going faster as most people have the server search set to exclude games with very few people on. It just helps get the server up in to the search results when otherwise it wouldn't be. I understand there are some are not interested in the HC type play. Just spawn in anyway and then just leavd after the server gets going. The form of HC though that it is set to though I found is a amicable balance unlike full hardcore which I avoid. Yes snipers are attracted to this type settings but it just becomes a find the sniper and use an LMG with a 4X scope and take them out just as easily.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Canadaka

Founder

Until a proper map manager procon plugin is released I've added the "xVotemap" plugin to the server. So players can vote on the next map near the end of a round, based on 4 random selections.

Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:20 am
Forum Rules:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 7

Goto page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread >

Canadian Gaming Forums topic RSS feed
CKA Network Canadian News | Canadian Forums | Canadian Clothing | Canadian Hotties | Blogging Canadians
Copyright 2007 contact

[ Script generation time: 0.058s (PHP: 79% - SQL: 21%) ] - [ SQL queries: 47 ]