CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Public Game Forums -> General Bullshit -> We lost another one.

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

We lost another one.

| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
Al_Keda

We lost another one.

Quote:
[Dan] Harris, 34, married longtime girlfriend Melissa McCormick, a social worker at Toronto's Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, on Aug. 24. They wed at the Scarboro Golf & Country Club and had an Algonquin Park-themed wedding.

Harris and his groomsmen entered the wedding ceremony wearing moose, wolf and black bear hats. They mixed kissing games with animal impersonations and had their guests answer trivia questions about the park.

The Ontario provincial park was the site of one of the couple's first dates, in 2007. Harris said he proposed there last summer, during an 11-kilometre hike, in front of a bull moose, a turtle and a humming bird.

After their nuptials, the two left for a week-long honeymoon that included a train ride through the Rockies and an Alaskan cruise.

Harris told HuffPost he thinks it has been a busy summer for weddings in the NDP because members of the caucus are just so much younger than the other political parties' and the timing halfway between the last election and the next was optimal.

"When you look at this caucus compared to other caucuses, there are lot more people at that age and time in their lives," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/10/ndp-mps-married-summer-love_n_3900162.html

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:03 am
Goatbeard

XO

Nice find! Al_keda! Congrats to Dan again!

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm
back_blastnet

ROFLMAO, at first I saw the title and I thought "crap we're losing another member". Then I read the post. Thanks for posting Al_keda!

Was fun at the caucus retreat this week, many journalists were very interested in the weddings this summer. CTV also did an article but they were douchy in their title and content so we didn't share it.

I think I did pretty well for myself! Also I'm now back in Toronto sitting in front of my computer, so time for some gaming!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
John_Sheppard

Nice fined!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:16 pm
Canuck_2099

Grats Dan.

BTW... go to these links and watch these Star Wars Ep1 & Ep2 rewrites.

Absolutely fantastic!

Ep1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgICnbC2-_Y
Ep2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbug3AhYmw

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm
PunkoSr

I local news, MP found playing computer games on his laptop why in the house of parliament. Harper was not amused. The NDP was quoted saying "That's what happens when you have to listen to another throne speech." LOL Congrats man

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:12 pm
back_blastnet

LoL Punko, believe it or not there was a briefing once that included a reminder not to play games in the house (wasn't directed at me, but rather at everyone who plays games on their phones and tablets).

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger        
Forum Rules: