CKA Clan
all canadian clan & gaming community. canadian battlefield clan, canadian call of duty clan, bf3, bf4

Forums

-> Other Games -> Arma -> Server ideals

You are missing out! Many features are stripped out for guests. Register and login.

Server ideals

| | Print
 Share  Share on Facebook
  Author    Thread Reply to topic
PunkoSr

Server ideals

Hey guys, we have a AMRA 3 server, would love to know what might be helpful to get more people online. Give me your thoughts and we'll see what we can do. I'm currently searching for scenarios where it would be faster pace and maybe timed as to allow some good old team vs team.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm
Rocketninja16

I love Arma, fast or slow pace doesn't bother me, it's more the total time commitment to have a decent round of that game that usually dictates whether I play Arma or something else.

Most of the time, I just don't have a few hours to play a whole match or scenario through.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:18 am
PunkoSr

Yeah right now we have wasteland running on the server, but if anyone wants to get a game going, we can try out some of the team vs. team action.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:49 pm
PunkoSr

Hey guys, just a thought for the up coming fall/winter, since we've all been enjoying ARMA3 as a group, how about we get a simple 8 player server and run scenarios to better improve our group combat abilities? It runs about $25/month so I figure maybe 4 months and we can get everyone up to speed on the game and combat tactics. Post your response and lets see if we can get 8 or more people to share the cost, that would be about $4 each per month.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:59 pm
NewfieBullet

I have a great server ready to go for you guys. My bandwidth has been tested with other 32 man games in the past and held up. Meet with me if you want access, currently running 2013 win server. All I have on it is team speak.

Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 pm
PunkoSr

Great, Newfie, glad we had our chat about this. Thank You once again. I'm working on learning the Administration of a server with PunkoJr. He's is going to work on pre-programming scenarios for the server. Hopefully well be ready to get something going near the end of August.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:07 pm
Cysec

Buy me a copy of Arma (kidding) and I'll be there. The only reason I don't play Arma (I loved the free play weekend) is because of the cost of entry. Of course, the only time Steam put it on sale was the day after I bought GTA 5.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:21 pm
PunkoSr

ARMA3 is a number of years old now and the price is still holding strong, that alone tells you how great of the game it is.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 pm
Forum Rules: