Team Speak Switcheroo - anyone get this too?

Off topic, visitors welcome.
NitroBlade
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Team Speak Switcheroo - anyone get this too?

Post by NitroBlade » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:29 am

I've been noticing something lately. Sometimes I would be talking to everyone and then suddenly it would go silent. I would speak out and say something, but no response. Now I'm used to the fact that when this happens, I'm in the channel "squad 1".

OrRiginally I thought I just kept hitting that hot key, but being f10, I don't go near that key. And if I was accidentally hitting that hot key, why not another hot key, like f11(squad 2) or f12(Default channel)? It always seems to be squad 1.

Now I notice it with teamspeak orverlay when it happens, however it still shouldn't happen in the first place.

I mention this to people and no one seems to relate to it. Am I the only this happens to? Does anyone know why?
LtD
I post in my sleep
I post in my sleep

Post by LtD » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:34 am

Bizarre. I haven't had it happen. Check your key maps in team speak? Maybe (i'm not implying anything here lol) you may have bound the same key to switch channels and speak to all.l
NitroBlade
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by NitroBlade » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:44 am

Hmm, nope.

Since we have so many channels I stopped using the key that switches me to squad one, and I set two keys for next channel and previous channel, since with teamspeak overlay I can see which channel I'm in. I have no clue if this will do anything, but we'll see.

In the meantime, has anyone else had this problem or know why?

Oh, and another thing. Normally it says "switched channels" but when it switches to squad 1 it doesn't say a thing. This is why I don't know why it suddenly goes silent. Which is also why it can't be a hot key.
rayman_man
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by rayman_man » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:15 am

any one know the reason why i cant install TS overlay for some reason when i try to install it it says my direct x is to new of a version for the Overlay i dunno i hope some one can help since it would be nice to learn all the voices a bit better
Col_Hero
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by Col_Hero » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:32 am

open up ur TSoverlay go to options...go to the 3rd page and click on alternate directx...and make sure u open up in ored TS, TS overlay tehn bf2...lol nirto i know it happens to you but never happened to me i think its ur damn pc :wink: :P lol it wont let you play SF without lag :(
NitroBlade
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by NitroBlade » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:11 am

Yeah, I'm thinking of just stopping playing SF untill I get a new graphics card. Cause I'm dying more than I'm killing, way more.
Bravo
I post in my sleep
I post in my sleep

Post by Bravo » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:00 pm

nice title man, it rhymes :lol:
Swiftay
Active poster
Active poster

Post by Swiftay » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:34 pm

Col_Hero wrote:open up ur TSoverlay go to options...go to the 3rd page and click on alternate directx...and make sure u open up in ored TS, TS overlay tehn bf2...lol nirto i know it happens to you but never happened to me i think its ur damn pc :wink: :P lol it wont let you play SF without lag :(
my frickin tso says that it's missing some file 'glut32' and so it wont work when i open it :(
NitroBlade
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by NitroBlade » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:55 pm

So no one knows?

Heh, Swiftay, I always try to make things rhyme. :)
LtD
I post in my sleep
I post in my sleep

Post by LtD » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:12 pm

Doesn't look like anyone else has had the problem. Sorry Nitro...

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling TS?
Vladbluezima

Re: Team Speak Switcheroo - anyone get this too?

Post by Vladbluezima » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:09 am

Use it and join to me in League smurfstoreadd@gmail.com