Gaming in Canada

Please Post information on why you want to join us here. We will get back to you as soon as we review your post.
perisss

Gaming in Canada

Post by perisss » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:32 am

Hello everybody! Let me introduce myself :-) I'm in the gaming industry and I have registered to this forum as we are interested in entering the Canadian market!! I have found this forum and I think I could get some helpful tips from you guys!

So... there it goes ^_^ Regarding game streaming, Twitch is usually the most popular in most countries but I would like to know if there is any other popular platform that Canadians like...?

About websites selling cheap cd-keys for PC, are they popular in Canada? Are they well known or most people still don't know them? Which one are popular here? I guess one of them is G2A or Kinguin ^_^

Last but not least... where do Canadian gamers search for consumer reviews on the web?

Thank you very very much in advance!!!
Highwaym4n
Insomniac poster
Insomniac poster

Post by Highwaym4n » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:35 am

I think 'The Web' to be synonymous with 'The World', So, where do Canadian gamers go for consumer reviews on the web?
Same places anyone else does. The internet makes it all right next door to everyone.
PunkoSr
Active poster
Active poster

Post by PunkoSr » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:05 am

Yeah in Canada we don't really do the "Buy Canadian Only" thing. We do like to support Canadian products when possible but it has to be the best product for the best price. "Bang for your buck"
Goatbeard
XO
XO

Post by Goatbeard » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:07 am

Steam, GOG, and Green Man gaming. Other then steam, I don't much look for reviews other than word of mouth. IF I want to see what type of game it is, I'll check youtube for a trailer or beta footage or game play.
Nezakhan
Active poster
Active poster

Post by Nezakhan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Hai perisss,

Your introduction is vague. In which way are you in the gaming industry, perisss?
Carrot72
XO
XO

Post by Carrot72 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:37 am

SPAMMER Delete Post ...

wow i have not posted in a while look at my sig ....lol