Uh, hey can I come in? eh.

Please Post information on why you want to join us here. We will get back to you as soon as we review your post.
Geosting

Uh, hey can I come in? eh.

Post by Geosting » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:01 pm

A. 20

S. Male

L. Vancouver, B.C.

O.- Occasional Line Cook @ Noralta Lodge, Fort McMurray
- Free-lance Artist (Traditional & Digital)

H.- Roadbiking
- Computer games (no genre preference)
- Digital Art
- Cooking

Heyo, I'm Lucky and I'm from wet an' muggy Vancouver. I'm a general gamer but I prefer Racing and Shooters. I've currently been restricted to playing games like League of Legends because my GPU in my 7 year old laptop is starting to die at lower temperatures than normal. No worries though, I'm building a new desktop that should be ready for the New Year or possibly sooner.

I do own a mic., but I barely use it since I'm mostly in the living room in my home and it's rarely/never quiet where I live. When, if ever, it is quiet in the house, it's probably because everyone is asleep... so more reason not to talk, unfortunately. I'll use push-to-talk every now and then in emergencies like if I see someone follow you into a building, ready to carve you a new one.

I never rage in or out of game; you will probably have to physically stab me or a loved one to get a "hey, wth man." Take that as a challenge. I do not cry or whine, regardless of my baby smooth skin and uncanny child-like appearance. I'm open to any and all forms of joshing, pranks, joking, horseplay, ponyplay, foreplay...

Probably the most decent forum portfolio I've ever done. Cheers.

Lucky (aka Dog)
Attachments
1w9r0.gif
TL;DR I like video games and I'm tolerable.
Goatbeard
XO
XO

Post by Goatbeard » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Nice! I've stayed at Noralta lodge and played WOW every night when I got back from work. That was in 08 though! Welcome to the club. hop on ts when you get the chance!
Geosting

Post by Geosting » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:09 pm

ahaha, I never got the luxury to really play on my computer when I was there. I had 12/7 shifts 8pm-8am for the 30 days I was there.