HI!

Please Post information on why you want to join us here. We will get back to you as soon as we review your post.
Nezakhan
Active poster
Active poster

HI!

Post by Nezakhan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:16 am

Years ago, a friend and I were joining several gaming guilds that his brother recommended. Some dreamers clan, and CKA. I never really followed up with the application though.

Around the start of this year, I checked online trying to find them again. I figured since all the people I knew of knew less about Star Citizen than I did. Thus, I stumbled into the teamspeak server one afternoon.

The servers looked empty, at least from the lobby to an unregistered visitor. I carried on watching Firefly for the 28319631870123+ time, and someone popped into the channel. I forget his name, but he was playing Torchlight II. Introductions and all that, he said most the server was asleep at that hour. He linked me to his twitch channel to watch him play Torchlight II. Never heard of twitch before that. I thought "Hey, neat! ... wait ... this guy ain't wearin' a shirt." Unable to mentally process the sight, I continued to watch Firefly.

Shuhac appeared, and got to asking me questions. I thought "BAM! Sprekkens my methodical/systematic theory-crafting language." and in the past 9 months of on and off TS visiting, I'm no longer a Star Citizen student of Shuhac's, as now I have become the master.

Today, September 30th, 2014. NewfieBullet finally accomplished what the Shuhac could not. In a shocking single attempt (or maybe two. Three?) my registration to these forums was complete. So, here I is! :D

Anyone have any questions for me? I ain't a afraid!

~ Mike
Attachments
me4n.png
Shuhac
XO
XO

Post by Shuhac » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:11 am

You have a face now. I would do you.
Nezakhan
Active poster
Active poster

Post by Nezakhan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:24 am

Shuhac wrote:You have a face now. I would do you.
My mom told me never to talk to strangers. And this one has an erection. Halp! I need a adult!