Count me in?

Please Post information on why you want to join us here. We will get back to you as soon as we review your post.
DavidT

Count me in?

Post by DavidT » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:47 pm

Hey guys, my name is David. I just recently built a new kick ass gaming rig, first game I loaded on to it was BF2142 and i'm hooked! I almost play religiously lol.

I was playing a few weeks ago and I found your CKA server, and I must say it was awsome. Amazing teamwork, awsome server performance (always getting a low ping and no lag). I have been playing a lot on your server recently and I figured, "hey, why not join?". So here I am, looking to join your clan.

Here are some specifics for ya:
1. I am currently a Chief Petty Officer Gold (Only about 200 points away from Warrant Officer Silver)
2. My favorite kit is the Recon kit. I'm an amazing sniper (If I do say so my self, I have lost count of how many Infiltrator pins I have... i'll have to check next time)
3. I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario (Oakville to be exact)

So, what do you say... am I in? :)
Kenyon666
Uber-poster
Uber-poster

Post by Kenyon666 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:05 pm

sweet, tell us your IGN and get teamspeak up and talk to a recruiting officer, someone with a |RANK| in front of their name

welcome
TheAmega
XO
XO

Post by TheAmega » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:52 pm

I have an uncle living in Oakville. Just figured I'd say that.

Welcome. Sniper's don't get a lot of chance to play as a team, but if you're here then that's what you're gonna get.

Hope to see you on the field. Or not, if you're a really good recon. :wink:
ChrisJones
Active poster
Active poster

Post by ChrisJones » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Best Not shoot me in the head cause i'll come right back and shoot in between the eyes 8O . Ha anyway also david how old are you :?: .
TheAmega
XO
XO

Post by TheAmega » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:02 pm

What Chris meant to say was he'd RDX you 80 ft into the air and then T-Bag your lifeless corpse once it hits the ground.

And that's assuming your on his team. You really don't want to see what he does to his enemies.
ChrisJones
Active poster
Active poster

Post by ChrisJones » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey only on the titan when defending. DO NOT, Try and defend against me with ff off. :twisted: :twisted:
DavidT

Post by DavidT » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:14 pm

LMFAO, I can see i'm gonna like this clan :P

@Chris: I'm 16 :)

@Kenyon: I'm gonna need a bit of help setting up teamspeak, I have never used it before and I have no clue how to use it lol.

@Knurlhiem: Nice, it's a pretty cool area to live in. Oakville isn't exactly the most exciting place (not much to do) but the GTA in general has lots of awsome places to go and things to do :D

And, one little problem.... how do I sign in here? Every time I try to sign in it says "Sorry, no corresponding user info was found". Was I suppose to get a validation email or something? (I never did, I even checked my junk email)
TheAmega
XO
XO

Post by TheAmega » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 pm

You have to have an officer set you up (via talking to one on TS) before any on that shite works...
DavidT

Post by DavidT » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:25 pm

I figured out how to set up TS, but I can't find the CKA server... is it offline right now?
DavidT

Post by DavidT » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Nevermind, got it :D

The Teamspeak Info page needs to be updated, it has the wrong IP lol.
LtD
I post in my sleep
I post in my sleep

Post by LtD » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:30 pm

Team Speak

ip: 69.65.40.136 (pass: cka)

It's right there on the right side of the page. -------------------------->>

thx, I'll update the info page
TALLcool911
Veteran (CFCWO)
Veteran (CFCWO)

Post by TALLcool911 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:58 pm

DavidT wrote:LMFAO, I can see i'm gonna like this clan :P
@Chris: I'm 16 :)
@Kenyon: I'm gonna need a bit of help setting up teamspeak, I have never used it before and I have no clue how to use it lol.
@Knurlhiem: Nice, it's a pretty cool area to live in. Oakville isn't exactly the most exciting place (not much to do) but the GTA in general has lots of awsome places to go and things to do :D
And, one little problem.... how do I sign in here? Every time I try to sign in it says "Sorry, no corresponding user info was found". Was I suppose to get a validation email or something? (I never did, I even checked my junk email)
i was gonna say that because yer from ontario, try again some other time, but, upon further review.... yer 16 and obviously can type and speak english.... very impressive!!! chris jones is 16 and speaks pig-swahili or who-the-fuck knows!?!?!?!
i move we boot CJ to make room for this kid!!