Anti-PS3 Song

Off topic, visitors welcome.
TheAmega
XO
XO

Anti-PS3 Song

Post by TheAmega » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:09 pm

I found this on Newgrounds. It's short but worth a laugh or two. I figure I'd post it for all those PS3 people, silly you, who just found out at E3 that Sony was dropping the price of the PS3 (60GB) so that they could discontinue it and push the (80GB) one at full price. :lol:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/389274

As always you have to click on the "Watch this Movie!" link.
Last edited by TheAmega on Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rex4x4
Active poster
Active poster

Post by rex4x4 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 pm

hhmmmmm ..... ive never even played it ...... i like the keyboard on a computer better
Saucepile
Uber-poster
Uber-poster

Post by Saucepile » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:47 am

Thats hilarious, PS3 really is turning into a joke its just a big waste of money in my opinion.
joegoo420
Uber-poster
Uber-poster

Post by joegoo420 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:07 pm

I would never have bought a PS3 if I didn't have the money to waste on it, therefore I am not discouraged by this at all.
Besides any of you tards who are anti PS3 must not have had the money to throw away at the time cuz you bought a Wii or a 360.
I don't bad mouth any other console, I don't need too. I bought what I chose to buy and that is what I am happy with for the amount I use it.
All of you guys who talk smack about the "other" console or game system need to go out and shoot a real gun, or go out and chase some tail.
Find something else to brag about, something that ppl might care to hear about.
Not how your game box can execute 5.4 billion geekaflops per second more than my PS3 can.

Cuz really, there is no winner. We all paid a hefty price tag for something that will not benefit our lives one bit.

Just my 2 cents ....
And PS....
My cock is way bigger than your is.
TheAmega
XO
XO

Post by TheAmega » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm

Relax buddy, I just thought the movie was funny, no need to get all riled up. I mean you do have to admit that after all of the hype and buildup, the lackluster launch of the PS3 is midly amusing.
If you like the PS3 that's fine, there has to be some of you out there... what with this whole console war thing going on. :wink:
I don't own any of the current consoles. The last two consoles I bought were a Gamecube and an original playstation (to play Metroid Prime and Metal Gear Solid respectively).
My computer is my form of pointless entertainment, so I've really been watching the console war from the sidelines. Doesn't mean I can't still laugh at it though.
If some PS3 tard were to make a funny video making fun of the 360 or the Wii, I'd post that too. Except the only pro-PS3 stuff I've seen is racist drivel spewed from the mouths of ignorant 12 year olds in the form of Youtube blogs. Which prove to be more of a sad realization of social devolution that they are funny.
joegoo420
Uber-poster
Uber-poster

Post by joegoo420 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:32 pm

No worries, I'm about as relaxed as i can get. I just boggles me how it's a big competition over who's is better, or less of a waste of money. or more powerfull. Like really c'mon ppl its a game machine, it doesn't matter how much or how powerfull it is, there will be a new better one in 2 years trying too suck a thousand bucks from your pocket again.
TheAmega
XO
XO

Post by TheAmega » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:49 pm

I agree, that's the funniest part of the console war. In five years (max) they'll be fighting over something new, that may not even be a product of the big 3 console makers. :roll:
IMHO, it almost seems like the console makers spark and fuel this hype to con people into picking a side (ie buying a console), making us ignorant to the fact that they've already started developing the console to replace the one you just bought. I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see new console systems coming out closer and closer to the one they're replacing. Eventually it will be just like computers (hey look a physics card!)... Who knows it may even surpass them.